Responsibilities and Liabilities: What it Means to Be an Association Board Member
During this seminar, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the potential liabilities that association boards often face and will learn the steps they can take to become well-prepared before issues arise. Presenters will provide a wide range of knowledge and expertise from their own experiences within various industries including banking, insurance, law, and accounting services.
- Recognize the need for maintaining adequate reserves
- Determine the board’s fiduciary duty to perform regular inspection, maintenance, repair and replacement, and potential liabilities
- Understand the importance of crime liability coverage
- Realize the significance of term loan structuring and emergency lines of credit
- Kevin Payne, Carr, Riggs & Ingram CPAs & Advisors
- Cathi Dorn, South State Bank
- Deborah Ross, Ross, Earle, Bonan & Ensor, P.A.
- Matt Reedy, Plastridge Insurance Agency
- January 31
- January 17
- January 11
- December 5
- November 14