2021 Year-End Tax Planning for Businesses: Strategize, Optimize, Maximize
November 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
CRI’s Year-End Tax Planning webinars provide valuable insights for taxpayers as they navigate the many complexities, obstacles, and impending tax landscape changes that the 2021 tax year brings to the table. Reducing penalties, maximizing available funds, and making the most of federal aid and deductions are the name of the game this planning season. Join us for these live events as our tax advisors guide you through the evolving pandemic-related tax law changes, evaluating tested tax planning strategies, gauging the effect on estates, and much more.
- Understand some of the most pertinent tax law changes from the last year
- Identify year-end planning techniques that businesses and individuals can implement to potentially reduce income tax
- Pinpoint areas where tax law changes may impact your business or personal tax circumstances
- GiGi Lott, CPA, CCIFP, Partner
- Dan Sellers, CPA, Partner
- Moderator: Kris Hoffman, CPA, Tax Service Line Leader
Prerequisites: none | Advanced preparation: none | Program level: basic | Delivery method: Group Live | Field of Study: Accounting | Refunds and Cancellations: No fee. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact dwood@CRIcpa.com. | State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.