Heather works with medium to large not-for-profits, governmental agencies, single audits, and employee benefit plans. With these engagements, she manages and oversees a team to conduct audits, reviews, and compilations. It is Heather’s goal to always work closely with her clients to ensure that their deadlines are met. She strives to develop wholehearted relationships and clearly communicate in order to meet and exceed their expectations and determine where efficiencies can be made.
Years of Experience
University of South Florida, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee of Early Learning Coalition of Orange County
- Treasurer of West Orange Junior Service League
- Graduate of Leadership Tampa Bay
- Leadership Pasco and Leadership Orlando
- Member – Dr. Phillips Rotary Club
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Heather Mosier AROUND TOWN
CRI Partner Heather Mosier recently presented at the FSFOA Conference. This presentation, focused on GASB 87 lease requirements, was directed to school board finance leaders.