2023 GASB Update
Join us for an instructive webinar hosted by CRI to gain a thorough understanding of the latest developments in state and local government accounting and financial reporting. The session will delve into the critical standards and guidelines set forth by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
The topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- Existing standards on SBITAs, accounting changes and error corrections, and compensated absences.
- Key updates in guidance from the 2023 Implementation Guidance Update.
- Upcoming changes that will broaden how financial risks are disclosed.
- Significant revisions that are underway in the foundational framework for financial reporting.
- Recent and future activities by GASB to enhance transparency, particularly under the Financial Data Transparency Act.
- The status and projected timelines of other new and ongoing projects spearheaded by GASB.
This webinar has ended, but you can still view the recording.
- January 31
- January 17
- January 11
- December 5
- November 14