Transaction Advisory Services
CRI’s Transaction Advisory Services team takes financial diligence thinking outside the box.
The Transaction Advisory Services team at CRI truly believes that no deal is the same as another. We scale the scope of our services appropriately based on your and your business’ “hot buttons.” By remaining adaptable, we can be flexible in many components of our service offerings and, in turn, on fee structure. Our team’s hands-on approach means that we are present for every transaction stage, including Pre-LOI (letter of intent), during LOI, post-closing, and integration work. When sound judgment, steady guidance, and experience are critical, you can trust CRI’s Transaction Advisory Services team to meet you wherever you do business.
- Pre-LOI desktop diligence;
- Buy-side and sell-side “full book” diligence;
- Working with legal advisory on reviewing the purchase agreement;
- Working capital peg, true-up calculations and working capital disputes;
- Implementing reporting processes and requirements for the new mangement team; and
- Opening balance sheet calculations