Adriana works with small to medium-sized business owners and individuals in several industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate, construction, retail and wholesale, medical, and service. She provides tax consultation and projection to facilitate the client with a clear picture of their financial and tax situation. Adriana is in charge of the tax department in the city of El Paso, TX, and reviews and prepares corporate, partnership, trust, not-for-profit, and individual tax returns. Being in a border city has given her the opportunity to learn and specialize in the area of International/Foreign taxation consultation for individuals and businesses.
Her clients enjoy working with her because of the high level of reliance and confidence that their work is performed with the highest quality possible. Also, she strives to maintain the most updated standards of knowledge that will provide the client with the assurance of their tax returns being prepared correctly and in accordance with the most current laws and regulations.
Years of Experience
University of Texas at El Paso, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Board Member – Financial Centro Mujeres De La Esperanza
- Choir Member – El Paso Choral Society
- Choir Member – El Paso Catholic Cathedral
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
IRS Certified Acceptance Agent
- Marshall of The College of Business Administration (2011)
- Second highest GPA of the College of Business (2001)
- Outstanding Accounting Student – University of Texas at El Paso (2000)