Elisabeth provides tax and client accounting services for a wide variety of clients ranging from construction, real estate, professional services, hospitality, healthcare, and consumer products. She works with closely-held businesses and their owners to resolve tax-related issues with the IRS and state tax authorities. In addition to business tax compliance and consulting, Elisabeth provides her clients with individual income tax services, trust and gift tax returns, and tax planning services.
Elisabeth’s clients appreciate her insight and expertise, and her authentic personal interest in helping taxpayers succeed in reaching their financial goals.
Years of Experience
University of West Florida, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Graduate, Leadership Okaloosa (2019)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Board of Trustees and Finance Committee of UUFEC Nonprofit Organization
- Grant Panelist, United Way Emerald Coast
- Sponsorship Chair, Niceville-Valparaiso Relay for Life American Cancer Society
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Xero Certified Advisor
FICPA Horizon Award (2017)