Frank focuses on providing audit and accounting services to governments, construction, common interest realty associations (CIRAs), not-for-profits, and healthcare entities. Additionally, Frank offers specialized expertise in the area of employee benefit plan audits, including those for defined contribution (401k and 403b) and defined benefit pension plans. His client relationships include results-based, reliable communication and a personal touch.
Years of Experience
University of Florida, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Boys & Girls Club of Alachua County board member (past treasurer)
- Gainesville Youth Chorus Board of Directors, Treasurer
- GHS Band and Guard Boosters (past president), Triad Gator Boosters (charter treasurer)
- Delray Beach Kiwanis – Sunrise (past president and treasurer)
- Delray Beach Boys & Girls Club (past treasurer)
- FICPA Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee (past chair)
- FICPA North Central Florida Chapter (past president, secretary and treasurer)
- Rotary of Gainesville (program committee)
- Gainesville Quarterback Club Board of Directors
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida Alachua Advisory Board
- Santa Fe College Accounting School Advisory Committee member
FICPA Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee Chair – Outstanding Committee Award Winner
FICPA Chapter Excellence Award Winner as President 2002-2003 and 2004-2005 (Atlantic and North Central Florida Chapters)
FICPA Outstanding Committee Award Winner as Chair and Vice-Chair of the Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee Winner 2001-2002 and 2004-2005
I am a huge Gator fan! I was in the Gator Band and my wife and kids are also musicians.
Frank Mason AROUND TOWN
Chamber Lunch & Learn: 7 Simple Tactics You Can Do Right Now – For Better SEO
CRI Partner Frank Mason presented on CRI TPA services to the Gainesville Chamber Lunch & Learn on September 21, 2022. CRI was the event sponsor.
FGFOA Conference – Coaching & Mentoring I & II
CRI Partner Frank Mason recently presented at the Florida Government Finance Officers Association (FGFOA) 2022 conference. This discussion regarding the coaching and mentorship of young professionals in the industry took place on June 25, 2022.
Gainesville Chamber Lunch & Learn – Start the Great Retention: Optimizing Talent in Your Organization
CRI Partner Frank Mason recently presented the services offered by CRI Advanced Analytics at the Gainesville Chamber Lunch and Learn. Frank discussed how CRIAA services can help companies manage their business' processes.
Chamber Lunch & Learn
CRI Partner Frank Mason recently spoke at the Greater Gainesville Chamber Lunch & Learn meeting. Frank discussed CRI Advanced Analytics and presented an overview of CRI and our services.
Greater Gainesville Chamber: Lunch & Learn – Creating Optimism: The Power of Resilience
Frank Mason, a CRI Partner in our Northeast Florida office group, recently spoke to the Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce. Frank discussed CRI's tax service line and the importance of using a CRI tax professional given the many changes in tax laws.