Frank focuses on providing audit and accounting services to governments, construction, common interest realty associations (CIRAs), not-for-profits, and healthcare entities. Additionally, Frank offers specialized expertise in the area of employee benefit plan audits, including those for defined contribution (401k and 403b) and defined benefit pension plans. His client relationships include results-based, reliable communication and a personal touch.
Years of Experience
University of Florida, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Boys & Girls Club of Alachua County board member (past treasurer)
- Gainesville Youth Chorus Board of Directors, Treasurer
- GHS Band and Guard Boosters (past president), Triad Gator Boosters (charter treasurer)
- Delray Beach Kiwanis – Sunrise (past president and treasurer)
- Delray Beach Boys & Girls Club (past treasurer)
- FICPA Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee (past chair)
- FICPA North Central Florida Chapter (past president, secretary and treasurer)
- Rotary of Gainesville (program committee)
- Gainesville Quarterback Club Board of Directors
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida Alachua Advisory Board
- Santa Fe College Accounting School Advisory Committee member
FICPA Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee Chair – Outstanding Committee Award Winner
FICPA Chapter Excellence Award Winner as President 2002-2003 and 2004-2005 (Atlantic and North Central Florida Chapters)
FICPA Outstanding Committee Award Winner as Chair and Vice-Chair of the Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee Winner 2001-2002 and 2004-2005
Frank Mason AROUND TOWN
Gainesville Chamber: Lunch & Learn – Mental Wellness at Work
On May 17th, 2023, CRI Partner Frank Mason presented at LifeSouth Community Blood Center for the Gainesville Chamber: Lunch & Learn - Mental Wellness at Work event. Frank spoke with a group of business leaders about CRI Facts, offices and services CRI provides, and the respect & integrity forming the basis of our service model.
Gainesville Chamber Lunch & Learn – Start the Great Retention: Optimizing Talent in Your Organization
CRI Partner Frank Mason presented the services offered by CRI Advanced Analytics at the Gainesville Chamber Lunch and Learn. Frank discussed how CRIAA services can help companies manage their business' processes.
Greater Gainesville Chamber: Lunch & Learn – Creating Optimism: The Power of Resilience
Frank Mason, a CRI Partner in our Northeast Florida office group, recently spoke to the Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce. Frank discussed CRI's tax service line and the importance of using a CRI tax professional given the many changes in tax laws.