Nancy provides a variety of services – including small business planning and consulting, estate and trust taxation/planning, and fiduciary accounting. She also specializes in foreign tax issues, such as income tax treaty analysis and passive foreign investment company laws. In this capacity, Nancy serves in the leadership of the CRI International Tax team. She hosts numerous long-term relationships with her clients and works hard to maintain those through proven success.
Years of Experience
Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Past president of the Martin County Estate Planning Council
- Past board member and Executive committee member of the Martin Health/Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Past co-chair of the International Group of Accounting Firms North American Tax Conference
- Currently serving as a board member for the Martin County Community Foundation and advisory board member for Martin Health Foundation.
- Past board member of the following not for profit organizations: Humane Society of the Treasure Coast, Big Brothers/Big Sisters Martin county, the lyric Theatre.
- Served on the Charter revision committee for the City of Stuart in the 1980s.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Martin County Woman of Distinction (1995)