Rhonda specializes in small business and nonprofit bookkeeping, planning, consultation services, and taxation. She prides herself in being able to use her extensive industry knowledge to provide her clients with unique solutions to solve their most complex problems. As a former teacher, Rhonda combines both of her passions; public accounting and education.
Years of Experience
Oral Roberts University, Bachelor’s
Professional & Civic Leadership
- Member of Santa Fe Community College Business Department Advisory Committee
- Treasurer and Past President of Rotary Club of Santa Fe Centro
- Secretary of The RYLA Foundation (District 5520)
- Active in music ministry at First Baptist Church of Santa Fe
- Treasurer of the Brain Injury Alliance of Oklahoma
- Secretary of the District 5520 Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, Inc.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Rhonda G. Williams AROUND TOWN
Chamber Lunch & Learn – Banking and Accounting Updates
CRI Partner Rhonda Williams recently presented at the Taos Chamber Lunch & Learn regarding the Employee Retention Tax Credit and updates to the New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax legislation.
Santa Fe Charity and Nonprofit Organization Workshop
CRI Partner Rhonda Williams helped arrange and spoke on the Form 990 at a recent event in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The nonprofit focused workshop was held on November 5, 2021.