Strategic Advisory Services
Our seasoned professionals represent an archive of their collective years of experience and those of their clients. Utilizing this vast array of knowledge and experience allows our team to bring various options and sound counsel to healthcare providers’ challenges.
Some of the more common challenges that we assist our clients with include:
- Community Needs Assessments are designed to provide multipliers that will enable you to contribute to the health status of the community you’re serving.
- Telehealth Strategic Initiatives to allow you to provide greater access to your healthcare community.
- Due Diligence for New and Existing Service Lines/Partners – investing resources and capital to provide greater access to the community while simultaneously strengthening the organization’s financial position for now and the future is critical. Examples of this include co-location of multi-campus services, Demonstration Hospital evaluations, Rural Emergency Hospital considerations, and teaching program opportunities.
- 340B Strategy – COVID provided many challenges, an often overlooked one is the negative impact on meeting the regulatory thresholds for eligibility status. Our team partners with you to monitor your compliance and look for opportunities to meet those crucial benchmarks.
- State Medicaid Reimbursement and Policy Initiatives – Working with State Hospital Associations, Long Term Care Associations, and other State Medical Associations, our team provides insights on proposed legislation to benefit providers of all types.
- Regulatory Analysis – Keeping abreast of governmental regulations is a must—our professional review of proposed and final regulations provides guidance on meeting existing or new regulations.
- Board of Director Engagement – Key stakeholders should have the best information available to make crucial decisions for the organization to meet its mission and purpose. Providing strategy sessions, meeting with the stakeholders, and providing continuous feedback are part of our DNA in serving our client providers.