Strategic Advisory Services
Our seasoned professionals represent an archive of their collective years of experience and those of their clients. Utilizing this vast array of knowledge and experience allows our team to bring various options and sound counsel to healthcare providers’ challenges.
Some of the more common challenges that we assist our clients with include:
- Community Needs Assessments are designed to provide multipliers that will enable you to contribute to the health status of the community you’re serving.
- Telehealth Strategic Initiatives to allow you to provide greater access to your healthcare community.
- Due Diligence for New and Existing Service Lines/Partners – investing resources and capital to provide greater access to the community while simultaneously strengthening the organization’s financial position for now and the future is critical. Examples of this include co-location of multi-campus services, Demonstration Hospital evaluations, Rural Emergency Hospital considerations, and teaching program opportunities.
- 340B Strategy – COVID provided many challenges, an often overlooked one is the negative impact on meeting the regulatory thresholds for eligibility status. Our team partners with you to monitor your compliance and look for opportunities to meet those crucial benchmarks.
- State Medicaid Reimbursement and Policy Initiatives – Working with State Hospital Associations, Long Term Care Associations, and other State Medical Associations, our team provides insights on proposed legislation to benefit providers of all types.
- Regulatory Analysis – Keeping abreast of governmental regulations is a must—our professional review of proposed and final regulations provides guidance on meeting existing or new regulations.
- Board of Director Engagement – Key stakeholders should have the best information available to make crucial decisions for the organization to meet its mission and purpose. Providing strategy sessions, meeting with the stakeholders, and providing continuous feedback are part of our DNA in serving our client providers.
Unlocking the Value of Your Business, Part I: Pre-Sale Considerations
Take a deep dive into the intricacies of priming your business for sale and discover strategies to elevate its value to potential buyers in this two-part webinar series from CRI and members of the CRI Family of Companies.REGISTER
2023 Year-End Tax Planning
CRI’s Year-End Tax Planning webinars provide valuable insights for taxpayers and businesses as they navigate the complexities, obstacles, and tax policy changes that the 2023 tax year brings to the table.VIEW RECORDING
Spring Cleaning Now Improves Business Performance All Year
As the spring season arrives, it presents an ideal opportunity for small business owners to prepare for filing their tax returns and adopt a proactive approach towards year-round business accounting.LEARN MORE
Unlocking the Value of Your Business, Part II: Post-Sale Considerations
Secure your spot for both sessions in this two-part series to help gain perspective on each side of the transaction process!REGISTER
Financial Institutions - Year-End Accounting and Risk Management Update
Join CRI’s financial services team for an in-depth discussion surrounding the accounting and risk management developments impacting financial institutions today.REGISTER
Learn more about where CRI professionals are speaking and sharing their expertise "Around Town."LEARN MORE
The Importance of Conducting a Valuation of Your Small Business
Whether you plan to pass it on to the next generation or sell it to the highest bidder, a thorough valuation might be in order. Learn about the types of valuations and how they vary.LEARN MORE
It Figures S3:E7 – The Transaction Timeline: The 5 Stages of Selling Your Business
Tune in as CRI Capital Advisors’ Partners discuss the five stages of selling a business for maximum value. Listeners will learn everything from the discovery of premarket company value to the due diligence and closing processes.LISTEN NOW
25 Years of Client-Service, Respect & Integrity
CRI celebrates 25 years of consistent growth since our formation and development into a Top 25 CPA firm nationally.LEARN MORE
The Global Internal Audit Standards Are Coming: Is Organization Ready?
The Internal Standards for the Professional Practice of Auditing and the IPPF are undergoing a significant transformation; clarity and change are needed in the face of unprecedented challenges.LEARN MORE
CRI & Xero
The Xero accounting platform takes you beyond bookkeeping by making your data accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, giving you a cloud-based collaboration that provides relevant information for making real-time decisions to propel your business forward.LEARN MORE
GASB & FASB Lease Compliance Tool
Our easy to use, cloud-based software caters to those business professionals looking for a hassle-free and cost-effective lease compliance experience.MORE INFO
- December 5
- January 17
- January 31